We will be closed for staff training on Thursday 1st February 2024 between 1pm until 6pm.
For all life threatening emergencies call 999.
NHS walk-in centres offer fast and convenient access to healthcare advice and treatment for minor injuries and illnesses.
You can visit your local walk-in centre if:
- You have cuts, grazes or wounds
- You have sprains, strains, muscle or joint injury
- You have a skin complaint (bite, sting or severe sunburn) or minor infection
- You have a minor head injury
- You have eye problems, such as minor infections, scratches or something that is stuck in your eye
The nearest walk-in centre is 31 Sidwell Street, Exeter, Devon EX4 6NN
Pharmacists are trained healthcare professionals who can easily help with minor illnesses such as coughs and colds, itchy eyes and earache. If symptoms indicate something that may be more serious, they can signpost you to other NHS services, such as a GP or A&E to get the help you need.
With no appointment needed, local pharmacy teams offer a fast and convenient service and if needed can speak to you in the privacy of a consultation room.
Speak to your local pharmacist to get expert advice.
Exeter Community Pharmacy
37 Sidwell Street, EX4 6NS
Tel: 01392 273470
250-251 High Street, EX4 3QD
Tel: 01392 432244
Day Lewis Pharmacy
1 Summer Lane, Whipton, EX4 8BU
Tel: 01392 467027