Nexus Primary Care Network (PCN) is working alongside Exeter City Community Trust to provide a six-week programme that focuses on healthier lifestyles.
The programme will commence in early 2024, and it will provide you with support from an array of healthcare and fitness workers. Patients who sign-up will receive:
- An introduction from a GP
- Support from a dietitian
- Support from a health & wellbeing coach
- Support from an exercise trainer
- Advice on local, free, and low-cost activities
If you are interested in taking part and you are a patient registered at a Nexus PCN member practice, please call 01392 576614 to learn more about how this programme could benefit you.
To participate in the programme, you will need to be registered at one of the following practices in Exeter:
- Mount Pleasant Health Centre
- The Heavitree Practice
- The South Lawn Medical Practice
- ISCA Medical Practice
- Hill Barton Surgery
There are only 15 places available, so sign-up today!